We assist clients the full spectrum of corporate clients. We work with clients to understand and accomplish their business goals with creativity, taking into account the need for flexibility as well as the often narrow time constrains imposed by constantly changing market conditions. Our practice areas include structured finance, banking, corporate finance, employment, compensation and benefits and intellectual property.
We provide our clients in their relations with government regulators and in bank regulatory and compliance matters including legal aspects of their transactions.
Employment, Compensation and Benefits
Our lawyers are trained as both corporate and tax lawyers, enabling us to offer practical, results-oriented advice in the areas of labor law, compensation, benefits plan and international transactions.
We advise our client with all-important issue on real estate transaction. We also are widely recognized for our ability to counsel real estate investors on the environmental aspects of their acquisition, development and financing transactions, enabling them to anticipate, avoid, allocate and otherwise address, the environmental consequences of their business operations.
Intellectual; property matters have become a significant and rapidly growing area of the international economy. We have advised clients as to strategies for protecting intellectual property such as trade secrets and ‘know-kow’, through means including intellectual corporate security and employment-related procedures.
Our practice has substantial experience in successfully resolving commercial and criminal disputes for our clients. Services include pre-litigation counseling and internal investigation, representation of clients in mediation, arbitration and other alternate dispute resolution proceedings, prosecution and defense at trial, as well as post-trail and appellate proceedings.
Our clients benefit from our experienced bankruptcy attorneys who are also knowledgeable in a wide range of other substantial area. Our practice includes, but not limited to :
– secured lender representation – creditors’ committee representation
– debtor representation – liquidations
– plan and disclosure statement formulation
– business restructuring
Our firm provides our clients with quality audit, tax, financial and risk advisory services, including but not limited to:
– Computerized recording of daily financial transactions in accordance with Thai GAAP, the International Accounting Standards Committee (AISC) and the Thai Revenue Code;
– Production of monthly financial statements such as but not limited to:
(a) Balance Sheet detailing assets and liabilities at the end of each fiscal month
b) Profit & Loss statement listing revenue and detailing expenses.
c) General Ledger Trial Balance.
d) Aged Payables and Receivables
– Maintenance of Balance Sheet accounts schedules;
– Maintenance of Fixed Assets ledger;
– Bank account reconciliation;
– Monthly value added tax (VAT) returns;
– Monthly personal income tax returns;
– Monthly corporate withholding tax returns;
– Preparation and filing of half-year corporate earnings assessment;
– Annual corporate income tax return;
– Preparation and filing the form Sor Bor Chor 3 (summary financial report) with the Commercial Registration Department within five months from the close of the accounting period; and
– Preparation and filing the application form to allow the company in using the computerized system and chart of accounts in English. (Sor Bor Chor 1).